Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bethesda Magazine







Check out the May/June issue of Bethesda Magazine ! Tiara Day is featured in the Women in Business profile section. I have already gotten lots of calls from ladies who said they didn't know about Tiara Day Boutique.
I know-- we are a little off the beaten path--but thankfully in this past year and 1/2 word has spread like wildfire about the shop and I have quite a loyal customer following. But almost every week we have more and more newbies discovering us. Yippee!!! There is always room for more girlfriends--and I have the shop stocked with furniture and fresh spring decor, clothing and accessories. Last weekend things were flying out the door--making room for more really swanky finds.

Well, back to Bethesda magazine---This is one of my favorite issues--the Restaurant guide! Two of my favorite restaurants in the area are Addies in Rockville and Black Market Bistro in Garrett Park-- owned by Tiara Day customers and friends Barbara & Jeff Black. Delicious!!! I highly recommend both of these. Tell them Tiara Day sent you---I have been known on many an occasion to wear my tiara out to dinner at Addies.

Also, my friend and talented local jewelry designer, Susan Hood, has one of her vintage inspired french charm necklaces --made exclusively for Tiara Day --- pictured on page 54 of Bethesda Magazine in the Mother's Day gift guide.--Way to go Susan!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greatest Store Ever