Tuesday, September 16, 2008

unveiling pictures from the Glamorween's file

















Anyone who knows me --knows that Halloween is my most favorite holiday! I shop for Halloween 365 days a year--anything vintage and/or glam goth--and I am all over it.

As promised-- to all those that have been e-mailing and calling to see our newest Halloween merchandise-- I finally have had the chance to upload pictures.

i will start with our newest merchandise and Halloween display--all available for purchase. If there is something you want just shoot me an e-mail or call--if you are in town stop by.

I will keep adding new pictures this week and will post pictures from our Halloween party last year since I have had so many requests to see pictures of our "beauty pageant contestants gone awry" contest....so here goes it










No comments: