Saturday, September 20, 2008

the witch is in and so is more merchandise....



I love seasonal door mats--lucky for me I have a front, side, and back door to my house-- so I don't have to limit myself to just one design each season. These blew out quickly --I only have 2 left in the store. Note to self.... order more next year....




You'll be the pumpkin queen in this 1950's tulle dress --i couldn't resist putting the vintage doll wearing almost the same dress on top --she's like the icing on the cake



Ms. Gloth glam herself with a wickedly cool spider veil head piece
I just love holiday greetings cards. Here is just one sample of the many cool hallow's eve cards I have in stock. My friend Erin always sends me the most fabulous cards every holiday--she inspires me -I want to do that for all my friends because I know how much I look forward to getting hers -and to top it off she embellishes the envelopes with glitter and wonderful stamped images. It is such a treat to arrive home to my mail box to find one of her beautiful envelopes waiting for me when I come home after a day of reading and sending e-mail. She inspires me....




I am in love with these mini goth glam tea light holders & etched glass goth candles in black spice scent--I just love the candelabra and lady on the etched glass candles


this year's look was inspired by edward gorey and tim burton--2 of my all time favorite creatives



The witching queen herself



















No comments: